Vintage Background

MyFitnessPal

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I did it! One small step for mankind. One giant leap for Joanne!

I made it through the meeting.  I wasn't sure how it was going to be.  Amazingly, I am pretty shy when around new people and places.  On my way there a friend called and asked if I was going to the Weight Watchers meeting (she is already a member) and it felt good to have a friendly familiar face to be there and walk in with me.  I stepped on the scale and found that I am not in as bad a shape as I thought.  I am not completely back to where I was when I started my journey 3 years ago.  I was happy that I didn't completely undo all of that hard work!

Now for the Before pics.  I want to document my progress.  Beau took my pics (he is not a good photographer, but it gets the job done.



I think I have been seeing so many first day of school photos I had to have a first day of Weight Watchers photo.

So I haven't jumped over any hurdles (other than signing up and going to the meeting), so no revealing life moments to share yet.  Just the proud acknowledgement that I had a healthy breakfast. I tracked my food.  I am grateful to be doing this for me.  I need this.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Starting something new-even if it's just restarting and fitting it into a new routine-is so intimidating! I'm glad you have a friendly face to meet at the meetings-gives that added layer of accountability too, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete