Vintage Background

MyFitnessPal

Friday, October 28, 2016

It's Personal this Time

The last time I was on this journey I felt so free about sharing my every thought about the process.  Good or bad I let it all hang out, and it was freeing.  This time I feel inhibited.  I don't know why everything seems so personal this time.

Maybe it is because I feel like I am constantly fighting the urge to go and binge my way through Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Maybe it is because I am fearful that I will fail and there is so much at stake.  Maybe because I am a mom now, and the worries of pre-mommy me seem like a cake walk in comparison to my worries now.  Or maybe I am more sensitive about what others think/say about me.  What I do know is that I am down 21.2 pounds as of Tuesday.

 

Can you see the difference?  Me neither, lol!  But I am moving a lot easier, and I feel better.  So I guess I am still winning.  Here is my first picture for comparison.


Johanna turned 2 last week, and my family came in to town from California.  We had a wonderful weekend despite having to cancel Johanna's birthday celebration and party a little less hearty since she had a fever all weekend and a virus.  She is finally feeling better, so I have some pictures to share of her Birthday Dinner with my family.


She sang "Happy Birthday" to herself!


Daddy helped her blow out the candle.


And proved it is always a good time to eat cake and ice cream (even if your sick)!

5 comments:

  1. I see a difference but sometimes it hard to see the changes in ourselves. I tally admire your bravery for sharing what you have. I know I don't have that kind of courage. I don't usually comment on blogs but i have always enjoyed reading yours. So please continue to share at least part of your journey with us. It truly makes me feel like I am not alone in this struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joanne - I see a difference. Keep it up, you are amazing!

    Also, happiest of birthdays to Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joanne. I definitely see a difference. I know how hard it is to lose any amount of weight! 21.2 pounds is monumental girl! It shows for sure. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thank you very much for sharing this one really well defined all peaceful infomation,well really like it,
    scr888

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information with us.Its really great blog.
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete